Thursday 3 January 2013

To blog or not to blog?

So it is the start of 2013 and today has seen me doing some housekeeping in the loose sense of the word.. I have sorted , updated my ravelry projects.  I have decided to start blipping but not sure if the blip will become diary like or whether to use the blog for that feature.
I have always aspired to writing a diary regularly like many people but usually fall down very short of being disciplined enough so here goes.

We have just had a crazy few weeks of cruises, adopting a greyhound, going on an holiday with said greyhound.  Then back to a recently rebuilt home 4 days before Christmas.  Janet arriving to stay and talk about hitting the ground running.  The short version is it all went well and I improvised brilliantly each time I found that we hadn't yet replaced something vital in the kitchen.

So rather than trying to get everything down and writing it up wittily try to take my word for it.

This year I want to do a better job of all things computer based ie I want to understand how to make my blog talk to my blips and Facebook and well my fairly new iPad is to be used for all these things... I think this could be frustrating and if any of my kind friends know how I am going  wrong can they kindly show me the errors of my ways.

Now. I wonder how I can link my blip onto here?
3 January blip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings