Thursday 5 April 2012

I hab a dold





This is the latest wee bug in my life....... The Cold Virus




I have got the cold as the say around here.... in my past we used to say you had caught a cold as if you wanted to actually have a cold...

The cold has a good job it floats around and allows you to catch it and then depending on who you are it manifests itself to cause you the most inconvenience... for me a cold means that I have mucus, I am not someone who ever has much mucus.... unlike my gorgeous hubby or his mum they both have to blow their noses all day every day.  I probably have to blow my nose once in a week if that honest I just dont produce mucus except when I have a cold, so for me it seems such a pain to suddenly have to go around with boxes of tissues and having a streaming nose... I mean what is that all about.....

So okay I have the cold and it is the start of our week down south typical I hear you all say and yes I suppose it should be annoying and frustrating but well a cold doesnt care about whether it is convenient or not so I have upped my vitamin C and lots of fluids and hope to shake it off very soon......

I hope that you all have a good Easter and remember a minute on the lips is a lifetime on your hips..... my hips love my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings