Wednesday 18 April 2012

Where does the time go

okay this is a wee up date.... as you know from previous post I was away in the land of Sassenachs for a lovely wee break... The break carried on with visits with lots of great friends and ended the week with a wonderful get to gether with the apprentice boys.... This is my wee nick name for Robs best friends through his apprenticeship at Rolls Royce.  There where Rob, Terry, Mike and Craig in the begining... now they all have families and we are a bigger family group.  I loved seeing them all and how the children have grown.  We came home the next morning and it was hard leaving them all. Then we are back here and as we came over the hill before Greenock well my heart swelled and I was happy to be back home.  Milton isnt ready yet but thats ok she will be very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings