Monday 30 April 2012

another month over

Well what  a month this has been.  I lost and almost found my knitting mojo which is the most worrying thing of the month... without my knitting and the relaxation it gives me, as well as the sense of acheivement I feel when I finish or master something tricky.  I feel very lost... however the reasons for the loss of mojo is understandable... I have had the worst time with Gallstones, resulting in numerous seperate visits to Dunoon Hospital...The staff are awesome so kind quick and understanding and most visits were over in half an hour with me jagged and in a lot less pain by the time I left... One was a bit longer but they got the pain in control eventually thank goodness.... I did have one admittance to Inverclyde hospital for a stay of 4 days and spent the whole time morphined out of my mind...not so good but the consultant insists that my operation is brought forward so heres hoping I am not still waiting to end of July...

I have had an endoscope... this procedure is not one I will ever repeat, I was unfortunate that my overal ill health meant my veins were not viable so after numerous attempts to insert a canular for sedation even my feet... I had the procedure with out sedation, never again... you are told you can ask for it to stop by raising your hands...erm nope.... because I was vomiting continuously through out I had my hands and legs held to enable the poor doctor the opportunity to do it... thank goodness he managed and I know they cant do anything else when they cant sedate but for me the whole experience made me feel very voilated... I burst various blood vessels in my face and looked dreadful and felt dreadful for 3 days, I am now day four and feeling very tired and still weepy but happy its over and it proved that it was Gallstones and not an ulcer that was making me this ill....


I received this morning the wonderful news that my pre op appointment is 15th May so that should mean my op will be very soon afterwards... hopefully

However although my life has been dominated by health issues there has been lots of lovely things too.... where to start .........no idea so in no particular order here is some of the great things of this month..

Milton is almost dry, she has her windows and almost all her doors fitted... the view from the front through the house and out her french doors at the back is awesome and made rob and I very happy yesterday when we went to look.. the sun was streaming in the velux roof windows and has made a huge difference to the whole feeling of Milton... she really is going to be a wonderful healthy happy home very soon..  Here are some pictures we took yesterday

look at those smashing french doors woo hoo, also we need to move all that garden which is sitting too high so work parties needed very soon for soil moving....



the view up the garden a bit its much more open than it was with all the big trees gone from next door on the right as looking we never could see the loch before the fire 

A wee picture of the upstairs dormas and the veluxs showing how much light is going into Milton now gorgeous it will most certainly be...


more ...... good things tomorrow as its now time for my gaelic class which starts back tonight....

dashes out the door................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings