Sunday 17 June 2012

What, I dont know that?

lol well what a surprising visit I had on Friday into the Bank... I went along to the bank to pay some money in for Robs business.  Thought I would be helpful as well as trying to do my bit of exercise...boy was it wet and windy let me tell you it was like a bad November Day not a day in June...for goodness sake


So I went in and handed over the paying in book as you do... and all was well I had done it all correctly phew... then the lady behind the counter...(more on her shortly) said very politely would you like to have your mortgage paid for a year by us?  er Yes please... Ok so fill in the competition form and post it here and you never know... and wee smile on her face ... bigger on mine... and I left the counter and then went to the ledge place you are supposed to lean against and write on... with pens which never are whole, this was well bent and the point was very long and bent too... thanks goodness now really need for signature else it would look forged....

Any way filled in name then came the difficult bit... here is how it went..


Where is you Mortgage held?...................... Don't Know

What amount is your Mortgage for?............I guessed a figure and when told Rob he blanched and said we have never ever had a mortgage for that large an amount ....ops

How long have you got left of your Mortgage to run?    Don't know

And What is your House worth? ......................Don't Know...

At this point I was stunned and finding it hard not to laugh really I didn't realise I know so little about my financial situation with regards to Milton....ops...

So decided that I had better say yes to the two questions I normally say no too...

Do you want contacting about any of our services?    Yes....(hope can opt out again very soon else rob will brain me when the inbox is inundated with info)

Can we use your email to inform you in the future about anything dah dah dah.... Yes...

Decided I needed to say Yes to those things else they wouldn't even put my form into the draw... I mean how could I not know that...

Oh well you really don't know what you don't know unless someone asks you the question..


2 comments:

  1. I loved feeding your fish, what fun. I think most of us can relate to your experience in the bank after all there is only so much room in our brains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JCM HOLDING TIPS TO DOUBLE ON Gambling
    The new gambling 영주 출장안마 regulations will 포천 출장안마 be made available on July 22 at 7:59 남양주 출장안마 p.m. 울산광역 출장마사지 PT, with the 통영 출장마사지 Gambling Control Board of Indiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings