Saturday 17 March 2012

Musings from a 54 year old

Well today starts my 54 th year on this wonderful planet. And I am unable to sleep.
Is it excitement due to all the fun things happening tomorrow? Possibly.
Is it because my gall bladder is playing up again? Probably

Am I really such a child who can't sleep if something exciting or different is happening the next day? Absolutely lol

So my birthday has started with a pain and hubby sleeping and me wide awake .... :)

So how long do I need to wait till fun and more fun ? 3 hours

So what shall I do now? Go to sleep else you will be too tired tomorrow, I here now just as I did 50yrs ago my mums voice ... Lol don't ever think you forget the voice if reason when childish behaviour rears it's fascinating head coz you won't lol

So goodnight from me and catch you later with my cards and pressies woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings