Tuesday 20 March 2012

spring has been and gone

Spring is with us so we are lead to believe so what does spring mean to me?

These


Beautiful daffodils nodding their heads in the sunshine...

However today we have this

Not quiet stormy but it could be soon or is that a wee glimmer of hope trying to peak through?


Well this grey sky image with the possible storm or on a more positive note the glimmer of hope is how my day feels today.  I have had a very stormy evening night last night and its left me feeling very tired and a wee bit sad but as ever I work and look for positive in all things and maybe its a start of something more healthy and good I can only hope that this is the case.  I am a wear my heart on my sleeve lady and well I am a little bruised but stronger and wiser for putting my heart out there and allowing life to give it a wee tug... 

So today what did I do when I woke after my unsettled night I sat with myself and absorbed, investigated my feelings and the motives behind these feelings and how to move forward so today is one that I am taking my time with and just trying to approach things with compassion and honesty two things which are not always good bedfellows but which I am striving to live my life with.....

So my plan of action today is to make some homemade soup with metta for my poorly body, visit a friends dog and let it have a bit of fun while its owner is else where, go see another dear friends children dance with all the children in this area within an age range.  And finally my creative juices are itching to warp my borrowed loom and master a new skill or at least double stitch in tatting....

Go forward with love in your heart and honesty 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings