Saturday 31 March 2012

Time to be flat

Well life is a funny old thing, as those of you who know me life has been a bit of a trial lately well in fact since my house burnt down last year.........

So I am lucky to have had no pain from my gall stones for 12 hours and that should make me really happy and I am on one level I promise but I have always tried to be positive so why is it today I have felt sore but not in bad pain, but miserable to the point of tears... I have cried over and over today.  Now none of you need to worry I tend to use these times as an indicator that I need to do some introspection so I have set aside my tears and sat with myself in a calm and kind way and tried to see what my body and mind is telling me....



The answers are varied... from you are allowed to feel rotten you have been suffering pain now for most of the time in the last 3 weeks... so dont worry just accept... to its due to the lack of taking pethidine for the last 12 hours... I suspect that both are correct in a way along with many many other reasons, I am tired from all the pain and when very tired I can get emotional... so yes today has been a rotten day emotionaly and yes I wish it hadnt been like that but no I dont regret it and no I dont think it was an unreasonable set of feelings to have..

BUT thats it today was misery day but tomorrow is another day and one which is full of potential so I intend to find the potential and enjoy it to the full....

Today was not a productive day either knitting or spinning but did skein the yarn spun last spin Saturday and got 165 yds of lace/3ply yarn and the colours are lovely here are the photos







not great photos but hey ho cant be perfect all the time lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I hope you enjoyed reading my musings